Friday, December 15, 2017

Limhwa MSD Girl Body Review

Hello everyone! long time no post!
As I am fairly new to the hobby (just 1 year in) it has been taking me a while to figure out what short of things attract me the most in this hobby, as well as what kind of blog this should be.
I know I like hybrids waay too much. I know I like well made, poseable bodies. I know I cannot stick to one size of BJD and I am constantly struggling between SD and MSD (I guess if IOS started producing MSD men, I'd leave the SD in a heartbeat though)

I still got a long way to go, but I think I want this blog to be a journal where I post comparisons between resin colors and different bodies, as well as body reviews


The body I want to review today is nothing new, in fact you could say I am very late to the party.
It is the Limhwa MSD body from EOSDOLL. It was actually an impulse buy.
The reason I decided to review it, is mostly because I think it is an underappreciated body and I wanted to give it a bit of a spotlight! So here we go!

Warning for doll nudity




I have paired this body with an old Minifee/Luts ShuShu head (My friend Angela says that it is not yellowed but that it is a different resin color because it is from back when Shushu belonged to Luts). Nevertheless, they are both much yellower than FL NS and I think they are an amazing match in proportion. This is a double jointed body, with a 2-piece torso and mobility joints at the things.



First of all, the basics. She stands like a rock, no questions asked. There is a certain texture to her resin that takes sueding very well and allows her to take poses smoothly, without snapping.


As you can see, she can sit pretty well. No leaning backwards. She has pegs on her leg joint that keep her from falling back. She can also raise her hands with ease and touch her face.


Her mobility joints allow her to almost sit with her legs crossed or resting on each side. I think that if her sitbones were not so low on her hip sockets, she would be able to do it better


As she is double jointed, she can fully sit on her legs and also hug her knees because of her mobility joint. I find this very impressive, and she can hold that pose due to the pegs on her knee joints.



The mobility on her torso is amazing. She can slouch forward and bend back, as well as side to side.
Her wrists and feet have a good range of motion, though I didn't get to capture it.

All in all, it is a very poseable body. I've had a few MSD bodies so far (Mirodoll, ResinSoul single jointed, Minifee M-Line, MNF F-Line, Momoni, Dollzone, Magic Time, SoulDoll) and only Dollzone and Momoni are decidedly better than it.

I will try to post more comparisons with Fairyland and Dollzone soon.

Until then! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment