Tuesday, February 13, 2018

SoulDoll Kids girl body(N.L-Big breast) Review

Hello everyone! Small update with a poseability review of the SoulDoll Kids girl body(N.L-Big breast).





First of all, this is an aesthetically beautiful body. It is tall for an MSD (43cm with head). It is beautifully sculpted with details and it is a bit on the chunkier side, which I appreciate very much.
It comes with two bust options (small and big) and retails at 230$

It is double jointed with hidden, peanut type joints. That means that it has full range of motion on the elbows and knees, but you need to put a bit of effort to pull the joint in position.

The stringing system is also different from the regular bjd stringing. You can see what it looks like above. This stringing is typically found on dolls that don't have front slots on the leg near the hip, but on the inner sides instead.


I've seen many people restring such dolls in the typical way, but I personally avoid it, because in the typical way, the tension of the leg strings is upwards, but without the front slot to facilitate this, it just makes the hips twist inwards.


Anyway I think I rambled enough about technicalities. Lets move to some basic poses:
Please note that this doll has not been tampered with (no sueding or restringing)

Standing is solid and so is sitting. She can also sit on her legs



This is as much slouching (forward and backwards) as she can do without sueding





Overall, I'd say this body's poseability is slightly limited. It is obviously better than a single jointed doll, but the lack of a hip mobility joint seriously affects what this body can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment