Hello! I am Wabbie-chan, a BJD newbie. I began the hobby 6 months ago, but have come to love BJDs with passion.
In these months I've created my little doll family. I love SDs and MSDs the most, and really like to experiment with hybrids. I hope you like them!
Top Row: Estella Reed (FPL60 Rin on Classy Doll Body, IOS Blue on 60cm body, Inquisitor Lavellan (FPL60 Nanuri on AS Body)
Mid Row: MNF Mio on Limwha Body, Kyouka (Withdoll Ruby), FL Lucywen on MT Body
Bottom: Opal (MNF Chloe on M-Line Body)
I created this blog for reviews and comparisons. I hope you can find something useful when you visit.
You can also find me on Insta, Tumblr and DOA. If you want you can add me there, I'd love to make new friends
In these months I've created my little doll family. I love SDs and MSDs the most, and really like to experiment with hybrids. I hope you like them!
Mid Row: MNF Mio on Limwha Body, Kyouka (Withdoll Ruby), FL Lucywen on MT Body
Bottom: Opal (MNF Chloe on M-Line Body)
I created this blog for reviews and comparisons. I hope you can find something useful when you visit.
You can also find me on Insta, Tumblr and DOA. If you want you can add me there, I'd love to make new friends
No comments:
Post a Comment